Is there some barrier that keeps you from starting, experiencing or maintaining the benefits of yoga? Tend to yourself with purer movement, relaxation, stress management and more with Yoga North’s private yoga instruction for individuals and small groups. Private sessions include SomaYoga Therapy, Yoga, Somatics, Ayurveda consultation, and Reiki.
I continue to feel at ease, relaxed and pain free. The Somatic Education and Therapeutic care provides me much more hope in my long recovery. I am grateful and feel more wise for having decided to experience an individual session.
Why Private Lessons?
People choose private lessons for a variety of reasons:
- Practicing for the first time/ new students
- Building a personalized instruction plan
- Seeking better body function
- Recovering from injury, fatigue, surgery, grief
- Learning skills on how to relax
- Learning how to meditate
- Preparing for the birth process
- Learning how to get out of drama cycles with your loved ones and community
- Gaining a systematic approach to the life you want to live
- Pain relief
- Ayurvedic lifestyle changes and coaching
- Events: wedding parties, birthday parties or your own retreat session
Yoga has tools to help you live more skillfully and with more joy. Come learn about the many yogic maps that can support your well being.
Consider a private session for guidance and personal attention in your next step toward to becoming more skillful in life, well-being, and the interior landscape of your mind.
Private Sessions | On Site Prices
Prices effective 1/5/21
We are happy to host our private sessions online by sending you a Zoom meeting link.
Private SomaYoga Therapy session with Certified Yoga Therapist:
- 90 minutes: $130 • 60 minutes: $90 • 4 Session Wellness Package: $350
Private Ayurveda / Yoga Therapy Consult with Molly McManus AYS, ERY500, PYT, CSE in Ayurveda:
- Initial Ayurveda: $130 • Ayurveda Followup: $90
Private SomaYoga session with a Certified Yoga Teacher:
- 90 minutes: $80
- 60 minutes: $55
- Somatics and SomaYoga initial sessions are 90 minutes. This time includes client's intake and assessment.
Somatics and SomaYoga follow up sessions vary in time according to students needs and goals.
Locations and Rates
We have teachers available for private sessions in Duluth, and would be happy to refer you to teachers with similar training in the St. Paul and Minneapolis area. Call the office at (218) 722-9642 to inquire about this option.
Sessions can be scheduled at our studio or at your location. Rates are reasonable and vary based on the amount of people, time and location. Please inquire with us for rates.