Jasper Lake Location
Wonderfully secluded, newly remodeled A-frame cabin with spectacular views of Jasper Lake. This A-frame is adorable, complete with an all new fully equipped kitchen and cozy living room with excellent views of the lake and new furniture throughout cabin. A perfect place to relax and renew.
The A-frame sleeps four people total in two separate bedrooms. Each bedroom can be either arranged as two twin beds or one king bed. Adjacent to the upstairs bedroom is a wonderful open space overlooking Jasper Lake that comes fully equipped with yoga props for four.
This quaint location is on 10 acres, all within walking distance to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW) and other state and federal lands!
Jasper Lake is a very unique, 150 acre, extraordinarily clear water lake located on the edge of the BWCAW and without a public access. The lake is known for walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass, perch, and bluegills. This is a very private and quiet lake and a great location for wildlife sightings, photo opportunities, and Loon calls commonly heard. Located just 17 miles from Ely down the Fernberg Trail.
- Sheets and blankets provided for beds
- Bedside stands and dresser in each bedroom
- Stainless Steel oven, refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Dishes and most cooking equipment
- Couch, two comfortable chairs with footstool and dining table that seats four
- Private yoga and meditation space overlooking Jasper Lake
- Walk out deck with patio furniture
- Fire pit in yard
- Charcoal grill
- The adjacent lot has a 275’ shoreline with dock that is available for your use(¼ mile walk)
- 4 kayaks available for your use at adjacent lot
- Well behaved pets allowed upon approval (additional fee applies).
Additional options for you stay include:
- SomaYoga Therapy
- Individual Sessions
- Yoga Philosophy
- Wilderness Adventures
- Silence & Solitude
To inquire and book your custom retreat at the A-frame Hermitage contact Yoga North’s office.
Accommodations are available 7 days a week with a 3 night minimum.
Sunday-Wednesday: $175 per night
Thursday-Saturday: $200 per night
Weekly Special: $1195
Pet Fee: $100
*additional state and county taxes will be added to booking total.
Kayak Lessons available. Inquire at time of booking to schedule your lesson. Price varies according to lesson length.
Check in: 3pm Check out: 11am
All present and past Yoga North International SomaYoga Institute Teacher Training Alumni receive a 15% discount
20% discount available during Spring dates- May 16-June 19th and Fall dates: September 15th-October 15th
**one discount applies
Home Retreat Center
Reserved for Yoga North Retreats, Yoga Therapy Training, and Teacher Training retreats.
We will come to the location of your choosing! Contact the office to inquire.
Prices vary based upon length of retreat and services provided.
What to bring:
- All food and beverage supplies
- Ice if needed
- Coffee Pods/coffee for Keurig
- Bathroom supplies
- Towels for showers and beach
- Charcoal for grilling
- Headlamps for evening walks
- Outdoor activity gear for seasonal recreation (swimming, kayaking, skiing)