Inspired India Satsanga
Join us for an evening of sharing pictures and stories from those who traveled to India in March and April!
The pilgrimage included:
- study of the Devi Mahatmayan with Indu Arora while staying at the Himalayan Institute’s ashram in Khajuraho
- exploration of the beauty of India’s diverse culture and history, including the Taj Mahal, ancient sacred sites, and ashrams
- a week stay in ashrams in the holy city of Rishikesh located at the base of the Himalayas along Ganges River
- experiencing temple rituals
- lectures with Vedic Scholar Shri Siddhartha Krishna
- time with Rishi Prabuji
Come and let us share our experiences and some of the teachings with you!
Thursday, May 25th, 7-9 pm. Free
Please register ahead of time.