Wisdom Traditions Wellness Coach Certification
Three Wisdom Traditions: Integrating the sciences of Yoga, Ayurveda, & Psychology
USE THE HEALING WISDOM OF YOGA, AYURVEDA & PSYCHOLOGY TOGETHER
To sustain healthy functioning we need resilience, adaptability and interpersonal support. Everyone has challenges in life and sometimes needs support to manage these challenges. Often, the tools of yoga therapy, ayurvedic medicine and traditional clinical psychotherapy are called upon to bring us back into balance in our true nature.
The 3 Wisdom Traditions (3WT) training is designed to support your recovery from imbalances with a wrap around treatment plan to support you as you work toward self-evolution, or support your client in between sessions as you work on clinical issues.
Creating a baseline of support is critical. Building practices to build resilience and adaptability, along with attachment for healthy relationships and communities are what the 3 Wisdom Traditions Wellness Coaches are trained to do. The online training, 3WT: Core Concepts at Yoga International is your first step in our Wellness Coach training.
WHY BECOME A 3WT WELLNESS COACH?
3WT is uniquely designed for Yoga Teachers, Yoga Therapists, and Ayurvedic Yoga Specialists, who are looking to enhance their individual counseling skills with practices from psychology. 3WT offers an opportunity to integrate practices from all three wisdoms for both specific stress response support and general wellness practices. This hammock of support is key to making the necessary changes in thinking and action that offer us and our clients greater wellness and mental health despite the stressors in life.
The 3WT training will also support Social Workers, Psychotherapists, Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals who are looking to supplement their work with clinical applications of yogic and ayurvedic practices. When offering your clients support between sessions, you will enhance your treatment plan goals and offer overall health and wellness by supporting the necessary adaptations to daily habits.
The3WT training is designed to support healthy physical, energetic, emotional, and mental functioning, and recovery from maladaptive thinking or behavioral patterns. 3WT is a “wraparound”, or at-home treatment plan, that will help you and your clients learn to develop self-regulation, resilience, adaptability, and interpersonal support.
3 Wisdom Traditions Mentoring Program
Listen in on on case studies from 3WT Wellness Coaches, presenting their cases for discussion and mentoring with Kathryn Templeton. Together, with Kathryn’s guidance, they will explore the application of 3WT tools within scope of practice. This program will launch on Yoga International this Spring 2018.
*Steps 3 & 4 can be taken in any order.
3 WISDOM TRADITIONS WELLNESS COACH TRAINING WAS DEVELOPED WITH TWO GOALS:
- Support caregivers, of all traditions, to create a balanced lifestyle and support practices for their own care; to decrease burnout and secondary traumatization that can occur for healing professionals.
- Give practitioners of each Wisdom Tradition tools to provide wrap-around support for clients and patients to continue their healing work outside of the therapy session.
Kathryn developed the 3WT program from each of the wisdom tradition’s perspective. Practitioners of each tradition can learn how to utilize the practices of the other two, in the language of their “home” tradition. To navigate this program, start with the tradition you connect with most.
START WITH YOUR WISDOM TRADITION
Practitioners of each tradition can learn how to utilize the practices of the other two, in the language of their “home” tradition. To navigate this training, start with the tradition you connect with most.
- Yoga Therapists and Ayurvedic Yoga Specialists should start with Yoga.
- Clinical professionals, such as nurses, psychotherapists, and social workers should start with Psychology.
- Ayurvedic Health Counselors, Practitioners or Ayurvedic Doctors, should begin with the wisdom tradition of Ayurveda.
Application of the material from your “home” wisdom tradition will be within your grasp. You may be surprised to find that you already use some of the tools as recommendations with your clients.
3WT Foundations -Pre-requisite Module Online available now on YogaInternational.com
Learning Lab At Yoga North September 28-30, 2018 Cost $349
When you enroll in the $349 learning lab at Yoga North, you will receive a code for $100 off online 3WT Core Concepts Program. The discounted Rate for both programs is $448 ($548.00 Value)
3 WISDOM TRADITIONS WELLNESS COACH CERTIFICATION STEPS:
- Take the 3WT Core Concepts Online at YI $199.00. Once you have completed the exit exam, send your completion certificate to KT to officially join the 3WT Wellness Coach Program.
- Participate in the Learning Lab at Yoga North- Sept 28-30, 2018: $349.00
When you enroll in the $349.00 learning lab at Yoga North, you will receive a code for $100.00 off online 3WT Core Concepts Program. The discounted Rate for both $448 ($548.00 Value)
- 3WT Mentor Calls to be available on YI in Spring 2018.Once complete, you will be a Certified 3Wisdom Traditions Wellness Coach ~ offering the wrap-around support of yoga, Ayurveda and psychology to build resiliency, adaptability and regulation to support your client’s wellness goals.