Enroll to deepen your practice, to deepen your learning, or to become a skilled and nationally certified yoga instructor.
Yoga North International SomaYoga Institute
Study at Yoga North ISYI is led by core faculty Ann Maxwell and Molly McManus, as well as Yoga North instructors and guest speakers with diverse expertise.
Our goal at Yoga North ISYI Teacher Training is to provide students with:
- Thorough knowledge of postures and a comfort level in teaching and assisting postures in others
- Comprehensive knowledge of yogic philosophy and the ability to relate this understanding to life
- Opportunities for a deeper understanding of self
Yoga North International SomaYoga Institute offers the following trainings:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training- Therapeutic focus
- +300/500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training/Level I Yoga Therapy Certification
- Yoga Therapy Certification
We are honored to be one of 20 schools in the world to offer an accredited Yoga Therapy Certification Training.
Upcoming Info Calls
Join these call to learn about course curriculum, the application and enrollment process, and to have your questions answered!
Dial in Number: 515-739-1015
Meeting ID: 840-596-806
Friday 9/15 12-1pm
Monday 9/25 9-10am
Thursday 10/12 4-5pm
Wednesday 11/15 12-1pm
Monday 12/11 4:30 – 5:30pm
In Person at Yoga North
- Wednesday, Sept. 10th, 2pm
The yoga therapy components of our certification programs and courses are based on our accreditation through the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT), not derived from our status as an RYS® with Yoga Alliance Registry.